My Most Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Hope you are all having a lovely time with your family and friends today. Enjoying some delicious food and great time with your loved ones.

I bet some of you are a little taken aback by my thanks. There's one important thing I didn't even really mention and that's because I saved the one thing I am most thankful for for Thanksgiving Day.

Ariana Ralyn, I am most thankful for you, my baby girl!

My daughter is the one thing in life I am the most thankful for and the most proud of. She  is the most beautiful, smartest, funniest little girl with the most personality. I don't know where I would be today if  I didn't have to be her mama back in those difficult days, and I think it's safe to say she most likely saved my life. She provides me with so much joy every day and I don't think she even realizes it. Her laughter and giggles light up my world. When I'm sad, a hug from her can turn the whole day around. She tries to help me out when I'm hurt, she does whatever she can to help around the house. She is my little side kick. She is a constant reminder to me of her dad's love and that yup, he was real! (Sometimes he feels like only a dream). She has his eyes which I can't even describe how amazing it is to me.





So yes, I'd have to say the one thing I am the most thankful for is Ariana. My beautiful baby girl, full of life and joy and hope and youth and awesomeness.

5 comments

  1. Proof again that one picture says more than a thousand words. Seven wonderful images that put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious and I ham happy you were blessed with her. I agree with you that sometimes you late love feels like your life with them was a dream. Your child does make it "real".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is beautiful, theres nothing better then those little laughs and kisses everyday! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so much like both you and Jonny! I'm so glad you have each other. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a thought with me!

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative