Day 1: A Picture of Yourself with 10 Facts
Since this is my blog and you guys all know so much about me, I'm going to try to come up with the most random things I can.
1. In contrast to the photo I used for the facebook version of this where I put an au natural photo, I am all dolled up in this photo, although you might not tell by the face I am making. I love making stupid faces. This face was invented by my friend Shan, it is the "Shmown" half smile, half frown. One of my favorite things to do is keep people laughing. If you can't laugh at life you'll probably cry 90% of it away.
2. One of my guilty pleasures is trashy pop music. From Gaga (you know, my obsession) to Ke$ha, even the Beiber... I love it all. I LOVE top 40s. I also love "cooler" underground stuff, I'm a huge reggae fan and like all genres... but when it comes to goin out, I want hits and I wanna shake my booty.
3. I have a bucket list. I've actually accomplished some of the stuff on it. One of the biggest things I want to accomplish? Amazing Race. Man I would LOVE to do that game/show. Ooohh, dreams...
4. My comfort food is mac n cheese. I am a mac n cheese connoisseur. My mom's is the best, hands down. I also like Golden Corral's. My mom also makes amazing turkey soup. I could probably live off just her mac n cheese and turkey soup, but then I'd be really, really fat.
5. I absolutely love to write. I don't know if you can tell from my blog or not, but it's one of my biggest passions.
6. I hate wearing pants. I think they're just uncomfortable. I also love undies dancing. One of my biggest hobbies. Can ya tell I live alone? Oh wait, I even did that when I had roommates in college... I guess you could say I don't have a lot of modesty (we all have the same parts, right gals?)
7. I love the Patriots but I also love the Ravens since I am a Maryland girl. The Patriots because, well, my whole family is from New England so I was raised a Pats fan but I've still got the hometown Baltimore pride!
8. I have a few very, very close friends (like, BFF status) that I've never met. It's mostly thanks to blogger. One of my very bestests I met through blogger and tell her everything but we have yet to meet. Some of my real life friends think this kind of relationship is strange but, to me, it makes perfect sense, I'm sure many of you can relate.
9. I'm a picker. Scabs, zits, and the like. There's a gross random fact for ya.
10. Picking out 10 completely random facts just about me was hard. And the funny thing is, I'll be driving or doing something and think "Oh, that's a random fact about me if I ever need one!" However, I can never think of them when I do this.
Here is the list of the challenges, for anyone else who might want to play along:
Also, I've got a few emails from different organizations asking for me to put contests, promotions, etc. out to my readers, so I'll be working on getting them typed up in the next few days here. This is a service announcement to let those who have emailed me know I have received your email but I am AWFUL at replying and that I have been super busy but of course I find all these things important and want to share with my readers so I am doing my best to get on the ball, and to let all of you guys out there know there will be some interesting stuff unlike what I normally post coming up here soon. So, stick around for the rest of the challenge and some neat email info I've got. Hope to see some of your challenges!