31 Day Photo Challenge

So, for my birthday I got a brand spankin new camera which I'm super stoked about. And I've seen a few people doing these photo challenges, so I am going to celebrate my new camera by taking part. I also am doing this on my facebook, but I'm going to try to keep them a little different since a. I have a hard time picking just one thing, ever and b. It's more interesting for people who look at both. Lol.


Day 1: A Picture of Yourself with 10 Facts
Since this is my blog and you guys all know so much about me, I'm going to try to come up with the most random things I can.
1. In contrast to the photo I used for the facebook version of this where I put an au natural photo, I am all dolled up in this photo, although you might not tell by the face I am making. I love making stupid faces. This face was invented by my friend Shan, it is the "Shmown" half smile, half frown. One of my favorite things to do is keep people laughing. If you can't laugh at life you'll probably cry 90% of it away.
2. One of my guilty pleasures is trashy pop music. From Gaga (you know, my obsession) to Ke$ha, even the Beiber... I love it all. I LOVE top 40s. I also love "cooler" underground stuff, I'm a huge reggae fan and like all genres... but when it comes to goin out, I want hits and I wanna shake my booty.
3. I have a bucket list. I've actually accomplished some of the stuff on it. One of the biggest things I want to accomplish? Amazing Race. Man I would LOVE to do that game/show. Ooohh, dreams...
4. My comfort food is mac n cheese. I am a mac n cheese connoisseur. My mom's is the best, hands down. I also like Golden Corral's. My mom also makes amazing turkey soup. I could probably live off just her mac n cheese and turkey soup, but then I'd be really, really fat.
5. I absolutely love to write. I don't know if you can tell from my blog or not, but it's one of my biggest passions.
6. I hate wearing pants. I think they're just uncomfortable. I also love undies dancing. One of my biggest hobbies. Can ya tell I live alone? Oh wait, I even did that when I had roommates in college... I guess you could say I don't have a lot of modesty (we all have the same parts, right gals?)
7. I love the Patriots but I also love the Ravens since I am a Maryland girl. The Patriots because, well, my whole family is from New England so I was raised a Pats fan but I've still got the hometown Baltimore pride!
8. I have a few very, very close friends (like, BFF status) that I've never met. It's mostly thanks to blogger. One of my very bestests I met through blogger and tell her everything but we have yet to meet. Some of my real life friends think this kind of relationship is strange but, to me, it makes perfect sense, I'm sure many of you can relate.
9. I'm a picker. Scabs, zits, and the like. There's a gross random fact for ya.
10. Picking out 10 completely random facts just about me was hard. And the funny thing is, I'll be driving or doing something and think "Oh, that's a random fact about me if I ever need one!" However, I can never think of them when I do this.

Here is the list of the challenges, for anyone else who might want to play along:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 - A picture of yourself


Also, I've got a few emails from different organizations asking for me to put contests, promotions, etc. out to my readers, so I'll be working on getting them typed up in the next few days here. This is a service announcement to let those who have emailed me know I have received your email but I am AWFUL at replying and that I have been super busy but of course I find all these things important and want to share with my readers so I am doing my best to get on the ball, and to let all of you guys out there know there will be some interesting stuff unlike what I normally post coming up here soon. So, stick around for the rest of the challenge and some neat email info I've got. Hope to see some of your challenges!

15 comments

  1. Love mac and cheese forever and always! I might do this challenge so thanks for the post idea. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on number 9. I know its gross but I am obsessed with picking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm...wearing pants, TIMWN. Oh, and BFFs you've never met...SUPER WEIRD!! Who does that?! I love love loooooooove you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 6 reminded me of the times in kickboxing when I would wear those SUPER short thai shorts. I live in long sweats so I was pretty uncomfortable wearing them at first, especially when I was the only girl :/ But I liked wearing them more once I gained more muscle :P

    And I'm glad I'm not the only one that does number 9....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to go on the amazing race. I've been trying to convince my husband to do it with me but I doubt he ever will, ha ha! Also, I'm NOT modest at all. I'm in the same boat as you. I really hate wearing pants and I try my best to wear either no pants at all or the most comfy ones around the house. My and my roommate from college frequently spent a lot of our time either naked or with very little clothing on. Same parts, so who cares!? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list, I have always wanted to make a bucket list... might have to get on that :-)I really like this idea, I might just do it in January.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny how people do things themselves, and just think, everyone would think thats strange, but oh so many people have it in common =). I would love to do this challenge, but sadly no time right now =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture! I'm a picker too. *hanging my head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please get yourself on the Amazing Race! I need a great team to cheer for -- Amazing Race is one of my all-time favorite shows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your mom's mac and cheese is the shit!!!!!!

    I don't like wearing pants either. Like as soon as I come inside I take my pants off... Its a good thing David didn't have our friend come and live with us.... lol he would have seen my big fat ass more than he would have wanted too!!! lol

    I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If your a mac n cheese lover you HAVE to try {yeah thats right I mean HAVE TO} buffalo chicken mac n cheese. Its mac n cheese in all its greatness with shredded buffalo chicken and then more mac on top with a layer of blue cheese and panko bread crumbs on top. I'll have to see if I can find the link again.

    great... now I want mac n cheese

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mac and Cheese is so amazing. And I do the same thing with 'random facts about myself'. I think of them all the time.. until I need to! :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Double yay for no pants! I did the SAME thing in college... and still do it now on the weekends. Boy short undies are a God send. I remember many times my roommate in college walking in and saying "Kelle.. would you please put some pants on?! People are coming over in like 10 minutes."

    hahahaha ahh... see I knew I wasn't alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. In response to #4, have you ever tried Panera's mac & cheese? It is my new favorite... absolutely out of this world! Then again, I've never tried your mom's. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a thought with me!

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative