For this award I am to give 10 interesting tidbits about me and then nominate 10 blogs. For my tidbits, I'm being a copy cat and stealing Ashley's idea by letting hubby give the tidbits so here it goes, straight from the horse's mouth (so to speak):
1. She is particular - things have to be done a particular way, have to be done her way.
2. She is adorable.
3. She likes to laugh a lot.
4. She loves her music, she needs her music.
5. She is pretty good at driving a stick (he said this with a smirk, but for all you perverts out there, I drive a manual transmission, mmk??)
6. She is a good wife. An awesome wife. She likes to baby her husband. (He didn't want me to add that last part on, but he said it, no backsies!!)
7. She likes to be tickled (he says as he 'tickles' my feet... tickle as in lightly touched. My tickle-ish-ness had drastically faded and he's right, I enjoy to be 'tickled')
8. She likes to drink when she's not pregnant.
9. She is stubborn.
10. She is loving. Very loving.
(And the Patriots game is on, so this took a REALLY long time hahahaha)
Lyr @ Breaking Through
WC @ Everything Happens For A Reason
Katie @ Loves of Life
Ashley @ Ramirez Family
Kelsey @ The Seattle Smiths
M @ Driving in Stilettos
Rachael @ A Sweetheart and a Soldier
Kate @ Imagine all the people, living for today
Lindsay @ Lindsay Writing
Christelle @ Journey to be a Mrs.
I also realized I never posted that I was TAGGED by Ashley once before and missed it. So here it is now.
For this one I answer 5 Questions with 5 Answers for each Question. Then I tag 5 bloggers. I'm going to be lazy and say the people tagged above are tagged again, if they'd like. :-P
- I was in 8th (I believe?) grade at Aberdeen Middle School
- It was less than a month until my 13th birthday so I'm sure I was planning some kind of party. Actually, this may have been the year we went Scuba Diving at Knight Divers
- I was relying on my mom to drive me around to hang out with my friends. I hung out a lot at the mall during these years.
- I was totally boy-crazy! I mean, what 13 year old girl isn't? I also really liked both NSync and MXPX... what a mix...
- I was really ready for Thanksgiving/Christmas break - some things never change!
2. What are 5 things on your To Do list today?
- Preggie lady fitness class at 1030
- Call the doctor and find out if train rides @ 9 months are ok
- Head to Best Buy for some Christmas present research (shh don't tell Mr. P!)
- Lamaze class
- Cereal. That's what I'm about to have actually!
- Girl Scout Thin Mints
- Freshly baked cookies (I can't wait til hubs is done his diet so I can bake for us some more!)
- Fresh fruit
- Richlands, NC
- Catonsville, MD
- UMBC Campus, MD
- Aberdeen, MD
- Zweibrucken, Germany
- Baller houses for us, my parents and Jonny's parents. Our house would also have lots of land and horses.
- Maybe a private island (haha)
- Fun toys for us... Boats, Four-wheelers, RV for the parents
- Baby P's school/college
- Money to a good cause, maybe breast cancer? march of dimes? Maybe a FEW!