Just Keep Truckin' (Day 6)

Almost a whole week down!

One accomplishment of the week? I slept in my bed!! Last night was the first night I slept in our bed since Mr. P headed out and let me tell you, I got some good sleep.

The couch and I had become great friends over the last week, and while we have very comfy couches, I just felt it was time to get over the avoiding-our-bedroom hump and jump into bed, literally. So I headed there last night and slept til almost 11!! I'd been waking up around 8 on the couch, probably because it's bright and I'm anxious all the time haha. While this sounds stupid, it is a huge accomplishment for me and I'm very proud. I may even do it again tonight!

On a totally separate note, I had a dream the other night that I'd like to share with you all. I was shaving. Yes, shaving. My legs. I had a dream about shaving. I think this a sign that I've taken the whole "I'm pregnant and my husband's deployed so I don't have to maintain myself" thing to the next level. I mean, I didn't think I was that hairy, but clearly my subconscious disagrees. So in order to keep dream anxiety low, I guess it's time I bust out the ol' razor again... Ok, so it maaaay have been a couple months since I've shaved my legs (trust, I've shaved the 'area' and the pits more recently... only the legs were neglected) but I'm a natural blonde and you can't tell. Really. You can't. But because of my subconscious. Ok, ok, I'll do it.

And that's really all I've got for this fine Monday afternoon. I think I may go wash our cars. Or maybe I'll just sit on the couch and relax again.

Hope ya'll have a good week and shave your legs!

2 comments

  1. When I was pregnant I avoided shaving my legs because they were swollen they didn't even feel like MY legs... but I DID make sure they were shaved for every single doctor's appointment and my advice to you: Enjoy having time to shave your legs now, even if they are swollen and nobody else sees them. It's truly a luxury I miss having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treat yourself and go get them waxed instead..that way they'll be good until bambino is born!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a thought with me!

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative