Um, I'm Going to Be a MOM Soon

Yeah.
I'm going to be a mom soon.
Holy Fried Potatoes.

This is CRAZY! I mean really crazy. Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked. I'm more than stoked, I'm over the moon, excited, and ready for baby girl to get here. Buuut the whole idea of "I am going to be a mom"... is still totally blowing my mind.

As of today (well yesterday since it's after midnight, but you know what I mean... as of Wednesday, k?!) I am full term. So basically... she can decide she's ready any day now. I mean I guess she could have made that decision any time at all during the pregnancy but now it's just so real... there could be a baby. in my arms. any. minute. YIKES!
I'M SO EXCITED!

I just had to get that out, I'm sure it won't be the last time (and I'll probably be complaining she's not here yet in a couple weeks... haha)

Anyway, 37 weeks belly pic as well as one more of the pro-pics a la Kate Bailey (let me remind you to give her a call if you want some photos done, they're free til Spring and even if you don't get them free, they're clearly worth it.)


5 comments

  1. For some reason I was never as scared as I should have been. Haha.
    Love the moto pic, by the way. I'll have to post my maternity pics on my blog one of these days.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a huge milestone -- keeping you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats how exciting! I was SO anxious the last few weeks. By the way, girls are soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a thought with me!

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative