Make Me Pretty (Blog Makeover Anyone?)

I am so unhappy with the looks of my blog. I have spruced it up a bit over the last couple days, but I see people who I come across and their blogs are just... gorgeous. I need some help, anyone out there help without charging a fee? haha.

I really love reading "random" blogs. Clicking from someone I follow to someone they follow and so on and so forth. It's really neat to read about other people... or is that creepy? I don't think it's creepy, I just find people interesting (hence, the Psych Major in college...).

That is all I've got for tonight. I'm tired, bored, and oh-so-lonely. Can't wait til hubs is back!

1 comment

  1. The woman who made my blog was great, let me know if you want her email address!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a thought with me!

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative