Bloggy BFF and Q&A Sesh (Ask It, I Dare Ya)

First, and foremost, I was awarded a very cool blog award. Actually I got this award from two bloggy friends, Katie and Amber (The Life of an Army Wife and The Survival Guide for the Young, Fabulous, & Newlywed, respectively - go check them out. Now.)

One special note is that Katie created this award and I'm one of the first people who received it. Ever. Woop woop.

Ok, anyway, for this award I post it and thank them and link to them (above) Thank you ladies! This award was created to notify the significance blog friends are to us. How great it is to be able to share our lives with "strangers" and from that grow bonds of friendship. The next part consists of me awarding this to 5 of my bloggy bffs. This part is gonna be hard because I have more than 5 bloggy bffs... so maybe I'll pick more... and Katie and Amber, I'd totally award this back to you but that would be kinda pointless and redundant, so just know that I would have if you hadn't given it to me first ;-) That being said, my bloggy bffs...

ASHLEY! @ Kiwis and Cocktails
Expat Girl @ The Sand is Different Here
Mrs. Muffins
Mrs. GI Joe @ ACUs, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus
Kate @ Imagine All the People, Living for Today
Katie @ Loves of Life
WC @ Everything Happens for a Reason

Ok I'm getting lazy so there are some bloggy BFFs that if you haven't checked out yet, you should.



Also, now that I've gone over the 50 followers mark (People actually read this... wow) I have decided to open up to you, readers. A Q&A session, just for you. So go ahead, ask whatever you want, I am all yours.

9 comments

  1. Aww thank you so much for the BFF award! That is too sweet :)

    Okay...questions...

    Do you like pregnancy or just tolerate it? (I hated it :P)

    Where do you and the Mr. want to be in 10 years?

    What's one movie you could watch over and over again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you pick your daughter's name? Is there a story behind the name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you lady!!
    Um, I assume this is for me...ha- right blog, wrong name...but the "A" was right! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you find to be the positives and negatives of living in J'ville?

    What was your favorite junk food while pregnant? Do you still like it?

    Are you active in the KV?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you both agree with the baby's name right away? OR did one of you have to convince the other?
    Did you have a boy's name Picked?
    How is your sleeping schedule RIGHT Now? seriously. I need to know this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have any tattoos? Would you get any (more)?

    What's the best book you've ever read?

    What's the best piece of advice you received when you became a military spouse? (Or if you didn't get any, what advice do you WISH you'd received?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obviously, thank you for the award. Getting out there and knowing more bloggers will be my goal for this week.

    My question is:

    For you, how do you think marriage has been different than dating?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, thank you, BFF :)

    Is your Hubby staying in the Marine Corps until he retires?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a thought with me!

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative